Please Note: This product is the clinical training only for natural health professionals. It does not include The Vaccine Myths materials. If you are interested in The Vaccine Myths, please purchase both products.
Despite the widespread use of antibiotics and ineffective vaccinations, infectious disease is actually on the rise. While we are not faced with the great pandemics of the past (this may change), the immune competency of the average American is in steep decline. Common infections often last longer, and more antibiotic-resistant pathogens evolve with each passing year. Autoimmune disease is exploding in incidence, now affecting over 50 million (1 in 6) Americans.
Nutritional deficiency, chemical toxicity and endocrine depletion are strong contributors to impaired immune function. This seminar trains clinicians in the assessment of common causes of immune weakness, and provides effective, practical support strategies using diet, lifestyle and natural medicine.
This clinical training is for natural health professionals who wish to improve their patient care by providing better immune support to their patients – using diet, food- and plant-based supplementation and herbal therapy. Attendees learn using safe, effective and practical tools for improving the immune health of their patients. Particular emphasis is given to diet, lifestyle and natural medicine for preventing infectious disease, and supporting patients with acute infections.
Drawing on modern research and the 25-year experience of the presenter, this seminar will give you effective, time-tested ways to help your patients with a wholistic approach to effective immune support. Look forward to an engaging seminar that will provide practical tools that you can use the next day in the office.
Seminar Goals & Objectives
By completing this program, the participant will:
- Review innate and acquired immunity
- Understand the essential role of ionized calcium in the immune response
- Learn essential nutrients and botanicals for supporting optimal immune function, including the C complex, A complex, Echinacea root and more
- Understand pediatric care & treatment concerns
What You Get
- Video recording from the Immune Support seminar in Indianapolis, IN
- Bonus video recording from the Immune Support seminar in Boulder, CO
- Audio files of all recordings (mp3)
- 183 PowerPoint slides, plus resources & articles (117 pages total)
- Bonus PowerPoint presentation for clinicians on light therapy (an additional 23 slides)
- Bonus audio files (an additional 4 hours of audio):
- Interview with Harley Youngblood, DC on vaccines and immunity
- Interview with Stuart White, DC on Environmental Taxation
- Interview with Andrew Wakefield, MD
- Interview with James Greenblatt, MD on Pediatric Psychiatry