This seminar is for those who wish to become better informed about the risks of vaccines, and who value informed consent and healthcare freedom of choice.
Mass vaccinations are widely touted by conventional medicine and the mainstream media as being responsible for eradicating and preventing many infectious diseases. Is this true? And do the claimed benefits of vaccines outweigh their dangers and risks? The total adverse effects from giving children 66 shots, delivering 84 individual doses by age 18, will not be fully known for years. This CDC vaccine schedule has not once been evaluated for safety or effectiveness, comparing vaccinated to unvaccinated children, so the vaunted claims of “safe, effective and necessary” are without basis in evidence.
Over 100 bills in 36 states now seek to override parental choice, eliminate informed consent, and destroy healthcare freedom. This is all based on the disproven ideas that vaccinating oneself protects others, and that failing to vaccinate endangers others. The credible, independent, non-CDC science concludes that the one-size-fits-all vaccine schedule has significant risks, and does more harm than good.
This seminar is only for those who can think critically for themselves, those willing to look beyond the CDC/mainstream media propaganda, and those with the intellectual curiosity and backbone to question the vaccine assumptions. Please join us for an eye-opening and hopeful presentation.
Seminar Goals & Objectives
By completing this program, the participant will be able to:
- Learn the history and principles of vaccinations
- Discover facts about vaccine effectiveness, safety and adverse events
- Learn about the history of informed consent
- Understand health concerns and risks of vaccines
- See the truth about the 12 vaccine myths, spread through the mainstream media and conventional medicine
- Have an overview of state laws regarding vaccinations
- Learn what you can do to preserve healthcare freedom of choice, informed consent, and parental rights
What You Get
- Video recording from The Vaccine Myths seminar in Boulder, CO
- Bonus video recording from The Vaccine Myths seminar in Indianapolis, IN (3 hours)
- Audio files (mp3) of all recordings
- 411 PowerPoint slides, plus resources & articles (222 pages total)
- Bonus e-books, essays and audio files:
- Dr. Gaeta’s The Vaccine Myths, 2nd ed.
- Dispelling Vaccination Myths, by Alan Phillips, Esq, of vaccinerights.com
- Horrors of Vaccination Exposed and Illustrated, by Chas Higgins, 1920
- An Introduction to the Law on Vaccine Religious Exemptions, by Alan Phillips, Esq.
- 21 Reasons Not to Get Vaccinated, by Keith Scott-Mumby, MD, PhD, of alternative-doctor.com
- Legal Issues Raised by the Growing International Movement Away from Mass Mandatory Immunization, by Alan Phillips, Esq.
- Introduction chapter to Fast Media, Media Fast, by Thomas Cooper, PhD
- Interview with Kim John Payne, Med. on Simplicity Parenting