A Recorded Symposium in Phytotherapy for the Modern Patient, with Dr Michael Gaeta and Charlotte Kikel
An Online Self-Study Course
You will learn:
- Current research on and clinical applications of Chinese Wormwood (artemisia annua)
- Herbal support for optimal immune response, with nutritional synergists
- Natural strategies to minimize injury in those who receive experimental covid injections
- A way to understand how herbs work, through the seven tastes
- Using herbal taste principles to maximize the healing response
Presenters & Topics
Michael Gaeta, DAOM, MS, CDN
– Chinese Wormwood, Part Two
We will continue this topic from Herbal Summer School 2021, with new insights, research and clinical pearls related to one of the most important botanicals for today’s world. Clinical applications will include covid, cancer, immune modulation and more. Taking Herbal Summer School 2021 is highly recommended, though not required.
– The Covid Protocols: Natural Strategies for Immune Support and Injury Prevention
Michael will present practical insights from his 31-year clinical practice, current research and the findings of his students and other clinicians. You will learn wholistic approaches to preventative and acute immune support, and long-haul issues. Michael will also discuss nine strategies for preventing injury from the experimental gene modification injections.
Charlotte Kikel, MS, ACN, MCPP
Through this training, you will understand how to harness the taste of an herb and shift patterns of dis-ease in the body, specifically addressing digestive issues, acute infections, and sugar addiction.
Praise from Previous Herbal School Attendees
“I loved the info, Q & A, all the protocols, and Charlotte’s info on herbs. Thank you Michael – great as always!” https://www.welnss.com/
— Judy Atwell, SP Associate Rep
— Lori Hamann, RN
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like – across any and all devices you own.
Are there CEUs available for this course?
No, though we have two Herbal Schools that each provide 8 CEUs for DC, LAc and ND in most states:
Here are our other CEU courses:
See the CEU page, or the bottom of the homepage, for the latest approved states and details.